Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What up, G?

Recently I've somehow ended up with my blog linked to by not one, not two, but three different bloggers in the last few days. Score.

In gratitude (and with a great sense of guilt and duty) I bought a thing or two from the Comstock site. Obviously when movie(s) arrive I'll share my opinion.

I'm increasingly bitter about the tongue jewelry I bought elsewhere in which they say they'll notify me when my order has been shipped. That was 10 days ago. I expect things to go faster than that but I'll wait patiently until Monday. Then I'm going to get pissed.

I've been having much contact with my gnomish friend, G. OG. Original Gnome. Gnome Face Killah. Old Dirty Gnome. Doctor Gnome. Gnoma Gnome. He writes me very dirty, naughty things. I find myself increasingly attracted to him. Like, does he really have to be smart and funny AND sexy? The only reason I find this difficult is because of those three things coupled with the fact that he's married and despite how it may look (and boy oh boy does it look) he's not really in the market for an extramarital relationship. And even if he was I'd feel a major sense of guilt there were I to be the one to take him up on the offer. Except it's increasingly hard NOT to push and beg and wheedle.

Then again, maybe he's got more will power than I do. And maybe I overestimate my power when it comes to tempting men. But god damn does he tempt me.

No comments: