Monday, March 06, 2006

Tongue Bonanza!

So there's this guy. Who comes into the store I don't like. And it's not like I don't like him. I'm just not into him. He's funny. No sense of shame, apparently. Last time I saw him he kept talking about spanking my ass. My lack of positive response (other than a nervous giggle) wasn't enough to deter him. So he said it about four times and I laughed it off.

Today he came in and I teased him a little. Customer thing, nothing personal or sexual. But he clearly took it as an invitation that I recognized and liked talking to him. Which isn't entirely untrue. So he asked me how long I've had my tongue pierced. I thought about it for a long moment and couldn't remember when I actually had it done, so I told him four months. Which is more or less accurate. "So like... how does it feel?" I knew what he meant so I responded with "I don't know!" He smiled at that and said "well, obviously you've USED it." I agreed. "So?" he prodded.

I tried to decide how best to answer the question. "Umm.. some people really like it some people... not so much." He frowned at my response, "but I mean, YOU've tried it." Clearly, he didn't understand that I really was speaking from personal experience so I said, "Well, it makes me sound like a big whore but yes, some like it. Some don't really notice." I think he STILL didn't get that I was speaking from personal experience, though, because he still seemed disappointed in my answer.

"I'm not offending you with this am I?" he asked. I shook my head so he went on. "I'm just thinking you know if you're (he mouthed a word) is in someone's mouth... I mean... how do you NOT notice something like that?" I smiled and shook my head. "I've just never experienced one of those, yet," he told me, "So I was wondering." I smiled and nodded in understanding. "But now I have something to think about. To fantasize about today." I smiled again knowingly and he left.

It's really a shame he's not my type at all.

Anyway, it occurs to me that since I've gotten my tongue pierced I've gone down on Husband, Martin, Keith, Troy, and EB. And if I had my way, I'd add Sam, Nils, and the married guy from the other store to the list. Not to mention Spencer, maybe. And of course DJ. So you know... maybe I AM a big whore. But it's cool. No shame.

No comments: