Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bitter tempered with Sugar.

No sign of Spencer, yet. I was expecting to hear from him hours ago. I've called twice. Left one really lame-ass message. Nothing back yet. I'm guessing he's over and done with. And if he's NOT... well... I'm over and done with him, I think. I try to be forgiving but I'm finding myself hard pressed. Considering how hard I've been working to keep myself busy (idle hands and all that) I find it irritating at best when my nefarious plots are foiled....

On the other hand, I did hear from Keith again. A very unsatisfying conversation. I crave him. Constantly. He told me he misses me. And I told him I miss him twice as much as he misses me. Something I fear is probably completely true. Which is vaguely depressing to me.

DJ came online today. Didn't get any real interest from him, either.

Ah, I'm just depressed a little, I guess.

Makes me think I really SHOULD just give up on men altogether.

But at least Keith is still around. Beautiful, sexy Keith....

No comments: