Thursday, March 02, 2006

I love me some Monster Khaos.

I was sitting here thinking.  I spend a lot of the day thinking as I work since there just aren't as many people coming in to shop as there once were.  Thanks to the local police being inexplicably banned from coming in.  I cannot tell you how upset I am. i thought for sure I'd see a few but instead I've seen NONE.  Not one single cop.  NOT ONE.  How did this happen?!?

I finally decided Nils and Bruce Willis share many things in common.  While I wouldn't say Nils looks like Bruce Willis there's a certain resemblence.  However, since I may really, truly never see him again I guess I'll never really be able to consider it in person, again.

I think Troy is leaving next week.  He was only supposed to be here for about two months or less and I think he's hit that point.  I'm not sure, though.  I'm vaguely disappointed.

Anyway, as I was thinking about that I was thinking about the last time he and I were alone.  I was doing what it is I do best and he suddenly asked me "what are you doing to me?!?"  in one of those appreciative voices.  I figured that was a request that I not stop but I just got to thinking about when I've been in the more receptive position and asked the same question... except I really wanted to know... so I could pass that information on to others.  So now I wonder if I really AM just that good.  Ha ha.

Also.  This paragraph is written for my Gnomish friend.  I need a nickname for my Gnome.  What's a good Gnome name?  Gnome Name.  Gnome Gname.  Ha ha.  Fun.  Anyway.  He's been working very hard on earning a mention and I figure he deserves at least one entry.  But what's a Gnome Gname?  If I remember correctly the most famous Gnome is Gnamed David, but I might just be crazy.

I wonder if Sam'll show up?

No comments: