Thursday, March 16, 2006

Night/Morning

Last night I went to bed with Keith on my mind. I was thinking about our two delightful nights together. I could see his face, again, in my mind. I remember walking into the hotel room and getting to see him in person for the first time. And then of course there was the feel of his cock.... Yeah. Good times.

Somehow, though, I ended up dreaming about the Gnome. Nothing sexual, oddly, despite how horny I was even just going to sleep. For some unknown reason I had a dream that he somehow did something to one of my credit cards. Something "nice" mind you. But entirely inappropriate. And I was completely weirded out by it. That was pretty much the whole dream.

When I woke up, of course, I was horny. I imagined what it would be like to be able to wake up on days like this and roll over to find a hard cock just waiting to be mounted. Okay, I admit chances of that happening in real life are somewhat few and far between. But, in my imaginings he was already, magically, hard and merely waiting for me to wake up enough to take advantage.

The gnome sprang to mind since he was doing such a good job of trying to seduce me yesterday. All in good, sexy fun of course. We really won't meet/fuck but the idea... oh, the idea. His name on my lips, I touched myself for a while. I rarely try to get off in those early morning masturbatory sessions and today was no different. I'll save that for later.

Boy oh boy do I need to get laid again. And well.

No comments: