Friday, March 10, 2006

Heading to work.

Oh man. I slept about 7 hour and woke up. The dog kept laying across my legs which is usually his very subtle way of waking me up and telling me he needs to go outside. I did my best to ignore him but finally got my ass out of bed and let both of them out. At 5am. I don't care for that sort of thing. I went back to bed and barely got my ass out of bed before 9. I wanted nothing more than to sleep until 10... but that'd give me a half hour to get out of the house and that's just not enough for me.

As I lay there I found myself horny again. I let my legs fall open as I rolled to my back. Much easier than trying to keep them closed since I worked out my inner thighs and they HURT. I started to reach down to soothe the more pleasurable ache but the dogs were up in my face and wanting attention and simply would't leave me in peace.

Husband came home a bit after that. He's gone now. I have time to masturbate, though I'm still at a loss as to what I'm going to wear to work today which has to take priority. Instead I'm sitting here writing this blog entry which isn't very entertaining at all.

I'm excited, though, because my schedule was changed so I'll be at the store I like (the store I'm supposed to be at for the next two weeks) working the shift I like. I'm in an extremely good moood about it. Hot guys. Maybe the married guy. Maybe Sam. I'm pleased. There's a hand full of guys I'd like to see today, any one of which would make it acceptably worthwhile to be there.

Let's hope they don't let me down....

No comments: