Monday, March 20, 2006

Grumpy

I'm pretty sure I'm grumpy from lack of sleep. I stayed up way too late last night, though I knew better. The fact that I'll be getting home from work/the gym about 8 hours before I have to get up for work tomorrow is NOT going to do anything for my mood tomorrow, either. I'm tempted to skip the gym just so I can get that extra sleep. Except I'm not convinced I'll be able to force myself to go to bed early tonight anyway. Guess we'll see how I feel when the time comes....

So, yeah, grumpy. I put the dogs outside because they were irritating me. I got up to let them back in and found myself staring at their cute, fuzzy faces. "You know, now I know why people have OUTDOOR dogs," I told them, and closed the door effectively acting as if I have no pets. Luckily, they hadn't actually wanted in and don't speak English so I don't feel too bad about it.

I had an orgasm about a half hour ago. "Could have been better," I found myself thinking, discontent. I can feel lube, both natural and not still oozing from my body and I find it irritating. Vaguely ticklish and itchy. Not sexy or gratifying. Just annoying as hell.

Two bloggers recently mentioned that they have PMS. Yeah, well. Bet I do, too.

Last night was the first night in a long-ass time since I've had the chance to do the back and forth e-mail thing with Keith. I essentially shut that down because of this mood that started last night. I woke up this morning thinking less than charitable thoughts about him. What'd he do to deserve that? Nothing. Really.

I'm just way fucking irritable. I'm going to go to work and hopefully I won't have to work with my religious coworker who likes to nitpick me. Because I'll be tempted to kick her ass. Hopefully my most annoying customers will have found something else to do besides annoy me. And only the good ones will show up. Like Sam. Except I'm kind of pissed at Sam for being a big flirt and also for disappearing for the last week, AGAIN. I refuse to count on him being there today.

So yeah. Grumpy. That's me. Now I go to work....

No comments: