Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mason.



The married man came in today. We talked a little more than we have in the past. He's a nice guy in a nondescript sort of way. With pretty long-lashed eyes. Not hot. But he might have been once. Better than average, anyway. But not a head turner.

When he came in I asked him if he made it in the front door okay today. He smiled and told me "I've been very very nice to you. I'm so nice to you. And this is what you remember me for? The door?" I laughed at him but said nothing. We changed the subject. A few moments later he said something about the door, to which I responded "you've been so nice to me... and now all you can talk about is the door." He laughed at that.

As we were talking I happened to get a good look at his ring. A mason. Who knew?

Looking at that for a long moment I've immediately written him off. I have nothing for or against masons. Other than the fact that they're all religious/christian which just isn't the way I roll. But having seen his ring I think... no chance I'll fuck him. Either he's too religious/honorable to cheat on his wife or he's playing at being a mason and a christian but doing what he wants to do anyway, hypocritically. Neither appeals. So that's that.

No comments: