Friday, March 17, 2006

A Day in Review

Mason (the married man) came in again today. Not once but twice. And we had long-ish conversations both times. More than a few seconds, I mean. He was leaving the second time and I said something like "you forgot to buy alcohol!" He looked up at my sharply, "you're right!" and went and picked something out. "I always try to encourage my customers in their vices," I told him. He thanked me for that.

"Are you old enough to drink?" I asked him teasingly. "Card me, please," he said. So I did. Now, a normal person would have looked at his name. I checked his rank e-6 and his birth year '68. Because I was curious. I regret not checking his name, now. I'll have to ask.

Not that I'm thinking about fucking him. That much. Just a little. Like if he asked, I'd totally say "yes." Although he's probably not all that good....

No sign of Sam. I asked Hawk if he'd seen Sam and he said he hadn't. Maybe he hurt himself again....

I ended up spending something like an hour and a half chatting with Hawk. I went to use the bike in the cardio room and he ended up standing around talking to me for my whole workout. And then we left for the main foyer together and ended up talking there for almost another hour. About all sorts of things. And while he's physically beautiful I continue to find myself thinking... nope... don't wanna fuck him... I mean I COULD.. but I don't.

Another of the cute gym-workers was kind of hanging around the area and I talked to him just a little, too. I think he's just adorable. I'd totally do him.

Lots of people I'd totally do. Yessir.

Anyway. I'm sure there was more excitment to my day than just that. But for now that's all I have to say.

I'm considering working hard to get a better tongue/nipple photo. I like the idea of that one but I'd like to take a better one. With better focus.... We'll see.

No comments: