Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blah blah blah. I'm boring.

Hmm. I'm tired. But I often am. Hard to go to sleep last night, but of course I managed. Along with some "awake" time in the middle of the night. I hate awake time.

Yesterday Mason came in again. This time alone. But of course there was at least one other customer in the store. He did that thing where he kind of stared at me. In a way it's getting kind of creepy. He needs to figure a way to temper his stare with something less agressive. Or he can just go all the way the other direction and just fucking come on to me. You know, whatever.

No sign of anyone else really worth mentioning, I suppose.

I went to the gym again. As I was working out on the pull down machine (actually between sets) Hawk went walking past. He stopped and talked to me for a second. So, I mocked him for making fun of someone else's clothes and then wearing a shirt with a huge snag in the middle of the chest and some loose threads down the arm. "You're just not impressing me with that" I said. He explained about how what he'd been doing was the sort of thing to ruin clothes so he HAD to wear it and blah blah blah, as he demonstrated having to squeeze behind a machine to plug something in. I continued to mock him so he stopped and turned around, bending over in something of a football pose "how about if I show you THIS way..." I laughed as he looked at me over his shoulder, knowing he was showing me his very fine ass. He stood up as I looked away and giggled, shaking my head. He wandered away, then, amused with himself.

No comments: