Monday, March 06, 2006

So tired.

You do not get much more tired than I am right now. You could not PAY someone to be more tired, really. Well, okay you could. But you wouldn't be able to pay them to be much more stupid than I am right now. I went back to bed for 15 minutes. As I reset my alarm I closed my eyes and then had a moment while I tried to figure out why I couldn't see the alarm clock anymore.

Luckily, I don't drive too far for work....

So yeah. Much tired. I'm at the store I don't really like today. I don't have to work with the guy I loathe (or if I do it's for maybe three hours... with another person there) so I can't complain too bitterly.

Here's to the hopes that there's eye candy. And that Troy shows up so I can check and see if he really is leaving this week. Except we're flat out of the one item he purchases from that store. So I probably won't get to talk to him. Hmm. Weird. I might not get to say goodbye. Ah, well.

Anyway. I get to finish getting ready for work. I have socks in the dryer. Few things are better than warm socks from the dryer.

Oh, and Spencer ought to be online tonight so maybe we can figure out the final plan for Wednesday.

God I'm boring this morning. It's the tired.

No comments: