Monday, March 13, 2006

Replacing the Washer

This is me shopping for a new washing machine: "I want a whirlpool. What do you have in stock? This is the only one you have in stock? It's not the cheapest and it's not the duet? Perfect. I'll take one." That was as deep as the conversation got. Now it's sitting outside in the shiny red rental pick up waiting to be offloaded and brough into the house. Of course the old one needs to go, yet. But whatever.

I'm excited. I said I wanted the duet washer but finally changed my mind. Too many bad reviews. I'm a little sad because I really, really wanted one. I'll get over it, of course.

I was going to go get my hair cut this afternoon but I'm not seeing myself leaving the truck parked in the mall parking lot with my new washer hanging out in the back. Seems like a bad idea.

No hot guys to speak of for the entire trip. I'm so disappointed...

No comments: