Friday, March 17, 2006

Blogger

is a bitch.

Yesterday I went outside to discover the landscapers have cut my climbing roses back to about a foot tall. My climbing roses. A foot tall. I fucking grew those canes for a reason, mother fuckers. I'm pretty pissed, although resigned. There's nothing to do done about it, now. However, I might go out and kick their asses. That is all.

I keep talking to this guy from the gym. Not Hawk. A different guy. One of the service members forced to work there for a specified amount of time. I think he must be around 22 or 23 Reasonably attractive, though not hot. I'm not in the market to jump his bones. However, he's very much the kind of guy you date/marry.

So yesterday we got to talking about his girlfriend. Who, it turns out, isn't really his girlfriend but more a girl who's a friend whom he WANTS to have as his girlfriend. And yes, she "sort of" knows he calls her his girlfriend... but they haven't had sex yet.

You see, this last came up when he told me he stayed up late the night before cleaning his room so she could come over. But then he mentioned that they were going to see a movie last night and why didn't the local theater have movies on after midnight? I put two and two together and commented on the fact that I knew way too much about his plans for the evening and his sex life, now.

He stared at me blankly then told me that was NOT what was going to happen that night. I finally discovered that she was actually coming over to his place during his lunch which is two hours long. "And you know two hours just isn't enough," he told me. He made several comments then about how he'd have to call work and make an excuse because there was no way he'd be done in time to get back to work and blah blah blah.

And so now... NOW I'm thinking about him in a very dirty sort of way....

No comments: