Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Off to bed.

I didn't have time to masturbate this morning. Seems pointless to try for tonight since I took nyquil. Although I DO love those slightly drugged orgasms for the head spinning qualities. I can see why people like to fuck on drugs. Really.

I went to the gym. There was an unfortunate lack of eye candy. Even today at work. What's a girl to do? It was good to workout, again, though. I promised myself I'd go at least 4 days this week, (the week being Saturday-Friday because that's how I roll). I've gone... three? Two? Crap. I've already forgotten. Monday and Tuesday already. So maybe I'll skip a day this week. Maybe after I do a lower body workout since that always takes longer to recover.

I feel surprisingly good. Plus, I don't have to work with the man I've come to loathe, tomorrow. On the plus side of this whole man-I've-come-to-loathe thing, one of my coworkers was there and witnessed the original non-sexual incident that lead to the man I've come to loathe ignoring me. He keeps telling the man I've come to loathe to stop acting like a child and informs that he, too, doesn't care for the laziness exhibited by that man. Which really makes me feel better. Overall. At least I'm not alone in my loathing.

Anyway. Tomorrow I get to take my car to the mechanic because the check engine light came on when I was driving over to see EB the other night. That'll learn me to travel to see guys. Bastards.

Bedtime comes quick. Wish I had something more interesting to say. Another day without sign of Keith. I'm tempted to start counting the days....

No comments: