Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bored.

I'm at work.  It's raining outside.  I spent all day yesteday telling people that it wasn't going to snow.  Only rain.  They argued.  Of course, it may still snow.  They SAY it'll snow.  I'm not convinced, though.  Same thing I said yesterday, actually.

I fully expect to read Second Order Approximation tomorrow reading something like "fuck" and "kids staying home."  Me... I don't work tomorrow... but will surely do so Monday regardless of the roads.  *sigh*

No sign of anyone interesting in the store today, either.  I'm sorely disappointed but telling myself that somehow that will improve.  I'm kidding myself, of course.  Nils is probably off Friday and Saturday these days.  MP may come in but... big deal, really.  He's amusing, I suppose but... I dunno.

Basically it's a really quiet day and I'm painfully bored....

No comments: