Sunday, February 26, 2006

Troy Revealed...

I heard from Troy again. He was in Atlantic City, apparently. Drove up there for some weekend fun. And didn't invite me. Right. Well, I know I don't mean anything to him and all but you'd think maybe a night away... together... we get along okay. But no. Nothing. He told me he invited a lot of people who didn't want to come. Not me, though.

I commented on this, mostly teasing, and he made lots of excuses. And I told him to stop because it wasn't that important and I might have refused anyway. He went on to tell me the people in the room above him were having sex. A little later they stopped, which he also told me. I told him I thought that was kind of quick and he told me they'd been going for a good half hour. "okay, kind of quick to me might be different than kind of quick to you," I said. Except he took it to be a jab at him and said "I wasn't that bad was I?"

At this point I realized he was pretty fully aware how disappointed I was in our night together and apologized. I went on to tell him that I really wasn't that disappointed since I at least managed to get off with him which isn't always a sure thing but that, basically when it comes to sex we want different things. He went on to tell me that he'd have sex with me for far longer than he'd had sex with anyone for probably the last ten years. Which made me feel very, very sorry for his wife.

And then he threw this one at me which makes no sense to me: So, I understand your disappointment, but it wasn't all so bad. Besides... with a bunch of foreplay, I probably wouldn't have been so great. Since when does foreplay make a man WORSE in bed?

Anyway. He told me that he really only likes to have sex maybe two times a week and he really liked having sex with me. I told him I really liked making out with him and all that and that I at least took care of him last time. Despite the fact that he CLEARLY enjoys my oral technique he apparently prefers just straight out fucking. And since when is "twice a week" a good amount of sex for two people who are new to each other? I mean, I know I prefer to fuck at least daily (preferably two or three times) with a new lover. Once the shiny wears off, less often is fine. Real life intrudes... but shoot. I've only spent 4 days with him over the last month!

Regardless I sit here now, thinking about all of this and think he's waaay too much like husband. Lazy. More interested in his pleasure than anyone else's. Selfish. Boring. Whatever.

Will I see him again? Maybe. Why? I can't say for sure. Partially because I CAN, maybe. And because he kisses me. And while he's not the touchy feely guy I want... he still touches me more than husband Or maybe not. Who knows? It's not a life altering choice, really but it was interesting to see a little deeper into who he is and realize that maybe husband isn't as weird as I think he is....

No comments: