Saturday, February 18, 2006

Seeing as no one spiders me...

which is to say I don't exist on the search engines, near as I can tell... I might as well be a little naughty and break a little copyright law. Or something.

I picked up Men's Health the first time because of Keith. He told me it's where he got his sex tips. "The good ones," he told me. I laughed. But found and read it anyway. And was curious. Good articles in general... relatively frank section on sex. Not bad. This month, though, I read this article and as I read more and more I thought back to those two steamy nights in December with Keith. And I could feel him doing these things. His playbook, practically. And the more I read the faster my breath came. Just reading about these things brought it all back to me so vividly and I was turned on. I immediately passed the article to husband who read it and wasn't impressed

So, I'll pass it on to you.

Page 126-7 to be exact. Photo of a sexy blonde in white underthings sprawled across two pages. I appreciate the ambiance. It's called "Where to Begin" and is partially subtitled "a guide to her pleasure, and yours."

Skipping the first tip which is probably very nice but wasn't terribly exciting..

Those Ears-

These are portals to two forms of arousal: physical (reflexogenic) and mental (psychogenic) says Emily Nogoski, Ph. D(c), a sex researcher at Indiana University. Touch or massage the rim of her ear between your thumb and forefinger while cradling the back of her head with your fingers. (Ignore the insensitive earlobe.) As she responds, graze the ridge of her outer ear with the tip of your nose, says ANne Hooper, Coauthor of 269 Amazing Sex Tips and Tricks for Men. "Just hearing you breathe will turn her on," she says.


And that's the first tip that got me. Because my ears are SO sensitive and sometimes breathing across them can be SO fucking hot....

No comments: