Monday, February 27, 2006

Morning.

Well, I'm up. It's nearing time when I'll have to leave to work in that store I don't really feel like working in with the man I loathe. The store is supposed to open at the exact moment I arrive. I hope to god he's not late opening because the LAST thing I want to do is sit in that store alone with him for even five minutes. I'm NOT looking forward to this morning. Not at all.

Hopefully all this bitterness and disgust will turn out to be wasted time. That'd be just fine with me. Maybe he'll act right. Yeah. Right.

On the positive side I'll get to work with lots of young cuties. Not really my taste but I can get over it. After all, they're only meant to be eye candy. Maybe something to flirt with a little. Good practice.

Dinner last night was fortified pasta (wish it'd been whole wheat) with smoked salmon, a little butter, and olive oil. Breakfast was two eggs with 1/2 a yolk (or less) and two mini-whole wheat bagels. Lots of Omega-3's. Later I'll have more of the smoked salmon/pasta. Is my skin glowing yet? Because you know that's totally the goal. More fish. More omega-3 fatty acids. More bulk, less calories. I'll be pretty, yet....

I admit this much... despite my irritation at having to work with the man I've come to loathe, I'm in a damned good mood. Just wish Keith were around. :-(

No comments: