Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sore and Tired.

I only wish those two things had something to do with hot sex.

In fact, my entire body is sore. Well, almost my entire body. There isn't a major body part that isn't feel the effects of last night somewhere. However, it's kind of funny to have to wonder how much of my back, chest, and arm soreness has to do with the elliptical (none?) and how much as to do with manuvering myself in the close confines of a car. My legs are certainly sore, too. But that's easily explained by the whole "elliptical" thing. So while I'd absolutely LOVE to workout again tonight, the combined soreness of my body is making it seem like a NOT good idea.

I hate to say it, but overall.. I'm really glad I went and saw Troy last night. It was terribly one sided but somehow I still found it satisfying. It's not something I want to do all the time. Or even most of the time. But once in a while (a time or two a year?) it's okay.

Having visited with Troy, though, I got to thinking about all the "guys" I have going on right now. All that potential. And yet... nothing REALLY going on. I mean, there are at least three guys that I KNOW of (besides, of course Keith) whom I could be having an active (and possibly satisfying) sex life with. Well, okay, re-thinking that DJ was never really someone who was available often enough for me to call that active plus the whole "not while the roommate is around" thing remains offensive to me. EB is readily available... if I want to fuck in the same house his kid is in. Yuck. And then Troy... who is only available for car play. Unless *I* want to pay for a hotel room... which strikes me as a painful waste of money....

At the same time, there's the guy on the other side of one of the city who has potential. The cop-ish guy. I may seriously go to see him soon. Even if I never sleep with him he's pretty freakin' amusing personally. Not sure if there's any physical attraction there... but I'm willing to chance it.

Anyway. I have another day of work ahead of me. Another chance to flirt with various hotties. Maybe someone will fall into my lap today....

No comments: