Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh nooooo...

So half of the customer base where I work is the cops.  Maybe less than half... but barely.  I came in to work today and was told "oh, they're not allowed to shop here anymore."  Which shocked me.  It was later ammended to they're allowed to shop here but apparently their bosses don't want them driving here using the official vehicles.  Which actually makes no sense what-so-ever but I won't explain, just take my word for it.  I've seen one of them come in, so far today.  Before his shift, he told me.  One.  ONE. 
 
Here I was so worried about Nils quitting and me not seeing him anymore because of that... and now this... so close.. yet so far.  So theoretically, I may never get to see Nils again.  I refuse to believe it, though.  They just have to change the rule BACK....
 
Meanwhile, one of the guys I've mentioned who happens to be married saw me and said "I'm glad to see you again," sounding suprisingly intimate about it.  I think he might be really going for it....  I laughed it off and said something stupid in reply... but I'm really thinking "holy crap...."  I'm increasingly tempted to find out what exactly that's all about...

No comments: