Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Score!

I'm so excited I get to share exciting things as they happen.
 
Nils came in.  He came in and no one else was around.  And I didn't tell him.  Damn it I didn't say it.  However, he started talking to me.  He "psst" me over to him and then started telling me all sorts of interesting things about his life.  Including, but not limited to, the fact that he may be going away for 30 weeks.  I stared at him trying hard to divide 30 by 4 and just failing miserably.  And thinking "holy shit."  "Are you leaving us?!?" I asked him trying NOT to sound as depressed by the idea as I am.  Apparently, though, that's the ultimate plan.  He's interviewing with other more important law enforcement agencies and looking into rejoining the military if all else fails.
 
And I'm disappointed knowing he's going to leave.  But I don't know if there's a date set or anything else like it.
 
Just as he was leaving I asked him "what's your name?  I mean, I know your last name but what's your name?"  And he told me.  And asked me "why?"  To which I could only respond "because you know my name name.  Seems fair."  Rather than "so I know who's name to call when I cum."
 
Ha ha.

No comments: