Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh the drama.

Today the man I've come to loathe is completely ignoring me.  Worse than yesterday.  In fact, he's going to far as to try to get my coworkers to pretend I don't exist.  It's kind of funny in a pathetic, childish sort of way.

This morning I literally ended up YELLING a question at him to make sure he had heard me and was ignoring me.  Completely.  Later, I got in line to pay for some merchandise.  I waited through four other people and when my turn came he turned around and pointed the customer behind me to the other register rather than even acknowledge me.  So I rang myself up and went to tell my supervisor what's going on.  He went to lunch.  Upon his return he told the other guy (who came in 4 hours after me) that he could go to lunch.  Pretending, once again, that I don't exist.

Which is all the more reason why it's important to NEVER sleep with anyone from work.  Ever.  No matter how good an idea it may seem.  Conveniently, this never struck me as a good idea and unfortunately, my very refusal has clearly caused a problem.  But I'd MUCH rather be in this situation than the alternative, let me tell you....

No comments: