Monday, February 27, 2006

Made it through.

I managed to make my way through the morning with the  man I've come to loathe.  It involved us ignoring one another.  The only two people in the store and not a word spoken between us.  I did actually ask him something when first came and and it took three tries before he answered.  Later on I made some offhand comment checking to see if something had been done before and he walked away as if I'd said nothing.  No big deal, but it makes me pretty clear as to what kind of maturity level I'm dealing with.  I can be civil.  I can be downright NICE though he's wronged me at least twice.  And he... he can't be either.  Nice.

However, my boss is here so at least there's someone to talk to.

I notice he doesn't have all that much to say to her, either....

No comments: