Sunday, February 26, 2006

EB- The Significant Bits

After last night's minor meltdown when EB came online I was more than desperate to get out of the house and see another human. The fact that I genuinely like EB and count him as a friend makes it a lot easier to say "yes" to seeing him, though I've put it off a long time.

Because his son was home and because I'm on my period it seemed a good idea to NOT involve sex in the equation. However, the plan was to snuggle and watch a movie. Companionship. Perfect.

Of course it was also about 2am when I got there. But that's neither here nor there. We watched the movie. Most of it. His body pressed against mine. Ah, the warm. I live for body heat. He kept caressing me off and on and I couldn't help but respond. I kept moving against him, unable to resist. He finally kissed me, deepening the kiss quickly and... well... it wasn't too long before there was nudity.

What can I say about all this? I was hard pressed to keep my mouth shut. I hope to god I wasn't being loud in my responses to his touch, I kept clamping my hand over my mouth. Somehow EB figured out my extreme response to my ears being touched, licked, or otherwise stimulated. It's been almost two years since he and I first got together and over a year since the last time... so I forget whether he used to do that or not. However, whatever the case it was... very nice. So either he reads here and can take instruction... or he's at least observant enough to know when he's getting a violently pleasurable reaction and knows to keep doing it....

Of course, since it's my freakin' JOB these days I ended up sucking him off. I mean, not that I resented doing it. Well. Maybe just a tiny bit. But only because there wasn't supposed to be any sex and there he was forcing the issue. Not that I wanted to say "no" but... dammit. You know. Expectations.

I told him I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. I told him I wasn't going to swallow. I looked around for something to drink and commented on the lack. I commented on the fact that he lacked anything for me to spit into since I simply wasn't going to swallow. And he stared blankly at me. So of course he came in my mouth. I could have pulled away, but it seemed unfair. So instead I let it run back out of my mouth onto him since I lacked a lot of options. Then I apologized for the mess and ran to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth.

And be irritated. I hate it when I say specifically that I'm not interested in doing something. And try to come up with SOME kind of alternative... and get ignored. I mean, I wasn't going to leave the guy hanging but... well... he deserved to get spit on for ignoring my concerns. Next time I'll plan better, though.

Afterward I rested before I left and we sat and talked for a while. His face was red and swollen. Clearly very, very tired. No question I didn't look much better. He's funny as hell. I love talking to him. I love hearing his stories. He makes me so comfortable and happy to be around. And I always think what a really wonderful husband he could make someone. A responsible guy who takes care of his responsibilities. A good father. A friend. I'm shocked that in the two years I've known him he hasn't been snatched up. Of course, no one's perfect. But I like him.

No comments: