Friday, February 03, 2006

Dream

Last night as I was going to bed I started thinking about my day. I thought of the crappy parts (there were one or two) and the good parts (a few more) and about Nils. I quietly envisioned him as I'd seen him last, suddenly perfectly able to see his face in my mind. And then I fell asleep.

So of course I had a dream about him. It wasn't that great of a dream. It involved skiing of all things. He and I were on a ski lift with some other woman and I was terribly jealous of the other woman, until he started kissing me. Unfortunately, the dream kiss wasn't all that memorable or detailed.

However, I'm still pleased to have had a dream about him. Even if I'm considering telling him to go fuck himself for not having my back. Except I totally GET why he didn't. On the other hand, I really want him in my pants but him ganging up on me with "the guys" is no way for him to end up there. And he must surely know that.

I'd still give rocking his world the old college try, though....

No comments: