Sunday, February 05, 2006

Clothes.

I had a very strange lesbian dream last night. Something about a friend of mine who came out as bisexual. Basically in the dream I went down on her. It was... really weird. I have to give her credit, though, that in my dream her pussy was very pretty. And I'm not sure I've ever thought of a pussy as being pretty or otherwise....

On a more normal note, Saturday I took husband to go shopping for a new coat and jeans. While there I found a couple of shirts for him which, I think, look quite nice. I'm proud of my find. As I stood there in the store waiting for him to return from the dressing room I was looking around and I found myself picking things out for Keith. I'm not sure why these things come into my head... but they do. Obviously there wasn't much purpose. But the thoughts were there.

And speaking of clothes, that was the day we went to Martin's. Among the people there was a bachelor. And I realized rather quickly I could have pointed to him as a bachelor, even having not been told, based on the fact that he had two small holes in his socks. I kept staring at the little holes thinking "dude... how can you not KNOW?" But I'm sure it would have been a surprise to him. And he'd have not really cared, anyway.

Just as, seeing Sam in his casual clothes (a sweater and jeans) I was pretty sure he wasn't single, either. No man picks out a sweater that is so fucking perfect for his body type on his own. No no. He looked amazing and some woman made it that way. I really should have just asked him that day "ah, and who picked out that sweater for you?" Because it was that obvious. But I tried to tell myself he'd just gotten lucky....

No comments: