Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So Alone.

I keep missing Keith. I'm not sure what exactly is going on but when I'm around he's not and when he's around... I am not. I know he's busy. I know he has things to do. But it doesn't make it easier to NOT have his attention. Argh.

I keep fantasizing about Nils. And I'm thinking I should really stop building the poor guy up. But it IS a lot of fun. I haven't seen Nils in 5 days. It seems like a life time.

I also haven't seen Sam in almost two weeks. Maybe a full two weeks. I'm not sure what to think of that. Other than the fact that I'm sorely disappointed. Refused or not, dude's awesome eye candy and I DO like talking to him.

And now I'm also considering the the guy on Fridays. The one who told me "you have nothing to be embarrassed about." Although I really shouldn't be thinking of him. Really.

My attention wanders from guy to guy, hopefully. There's a never ending string of them. I perk up hopefully whenever anyone shows me interest so long as they're decent looking. It's my slutty nature, I think. But then again, it's not like I'm fucking even 1% of them. So whatever. It's fun to daydream.

I just wish they weren't ALL day dreams. *sigh*

No comments: