Thursday, February 02, 2006

T'day.

Ha ha. I was too lazy to spell check yesterday, too. Wow. I'm not fixing it, though.

So today Nils came in again, of course. With a group of other guys. Dammit. He's always with people, these days. Grr. In fact, he came in at the same time as MP. And this cute cop who comes in and talks to me and we tease each other. There were several more who came in all at the same time. And we were all teasing one another and generally having a good time. As Nils stood in line he and MP and I were all talking and he took off his sunglasses. Which he NEVER used to do. And every time he does that I get stupid. So we're all talking and just out of the blue he takes off his sunglasses and I just can't stop staring at him. And my face gets a little slack as I become hypnotized by him. I'm NOT trying to be subtle with him anymore, except where others are concerned. So they were all teasing me and I told Nils defensively "hey, I take care of you!" thinking that I'd do ANYTHING he asked me to. He replied, "yeah, you ring me up and don't over charge me. THANKS." *sigh* I was so sad to be reduced in such a way. I'm sure he was teasing but... well.... Whatever.

I was disappointed by not getting to see Sam today, too. He's still my darling. Even if I can't have him.

So I started stocking some merchandise and ended up accidentally opening a bagged pickle. I decided to go ahead and buy it since I'd kind of wanted one. Once I'd swathed it in paper towels to soak up the extra juice I realized that there was no way in hell I was going to be able to eat this pickle without looking like I was sucking cock. When I was a young teenager I used to practice sucking cock on pickles. What else did I have to practice on? So of course experience has me eating pickles a certain way. And this was a very large pickle. Not subtle. A lot like a big, thick cock. So I waited until I was reasonably sure no one was around and took my first bite, trying to make sure to suck up the juices, licking the leaks down the sides before they hit the paper towel. I managed to eat most of it unseen. I'd kind of hoped Sam would come in, but no luck.

Wade came in a while later. And I flirted with the woman he comes in with all the time. Because it's much easier for me to flirt openly with women than with men. So I flirted with her a little. She left and the other person they'd come in with left, leaving just him and I in the store. So I told him, teasingly, that I'd eaten a pickle earlier and really "there's just no way for that to look innocent." He smiled at me and backed away from the counter looking down at the pickles as if he was going to buy one for me "I'm sorry I missed that. Call me next time." I laughed and said, "I will." And then he left.

Meanwhile, I get three days off. UFC pay-per-view at Martin's Saturday and Seahawks on Sunday. I'm so fucking stoked.

No comments: