Sunday, February 19, 2006

Max Heart Rate

Seeing as it's Sunday. A Sunday in the middle of a military 3 or 4 day weekend (depending who you ask), which means a lot of people are out of town or partying and waking up late, I figured if there was any time to pop my gym cherry today would be it. So husband and I went to the gym today. He was grumpy, apparently convinced I was going to follow him around and beg him for help. However, I set myself up on the elliptical and stayed there for an hour, doing a "fat burn" workout the entire time, working to stay at that magical 65% (or whatever) of my max heart rate.

A few people came into the cardio room and left as I stayed on my machine. A guy was already in there and he left about ten minutes later. A girl joined me, taking a machine nearby. A while later another guy came in and somehow with the ENTIRE cardio room to choose from including 12 empty treadmills, he chose the one directly in front of me.

A rather hot guy. Probably late 30's early 40's. Hardly any fat on him, but not too lean. The sort of guy who probably doesn't spend too much time in the weightroom, but just enough. Lovely. Eye candy.

And I watched, amused, as my heart rate started to soar.

The girl who was nearby finished with her elliptical workout and chose one of the furthest treadmills to go onto the next phase of her cardio. She was also cute. Petite, thin, not as shapely as I might have liked (I love curves) but certainly a cardio bunny.

And all of a sudden as my eyes darted back and forth between the two of them I could see them locked in a passionate embrace. Her legs would wrap around his waist, their mouths finding one another's. I could see the way his naked body would flex and move, holding her there, pushing her back against the treadmill's screens, balancing precariously between keeping the belt from moving under his feet and thrusting up inside her.

This did nothing to keep my heart rate low. And was entirely unexpected. I've NEVER in my LIFE fantasized about two OTHER people having sex. Especially two strangers.

But it was hot. When I came home to shower, I found I was wet. Excited. And even now, nothing sounds better to me than post workout sex....

No comments: