Friday, February 17, 2006

Ha ha!

Or maybe not "ha ha!"  I can't keep track.

So I discovered that you can tell where I'm writing from based on the font so I thought I'd change the font up and see if it shows up at home.  How exciting am I?  Yeah, that's right.

Nils showed up today.  Much to my delight.  I didn't hardly get to talk to him because when the store is busy he rarely sticks around.  However, when he walked in I nearly made him walk into me.  He put his hand up as if to push me away from hitting him... right about breast level.  And I though "wow, that was kind of close."  Except you know... it wasn't.  But oh...

So he came through and told me that he hasn't been here all week.  Which is funny because neither have I.  So I guess I haven't been missing him all week the way I thought I had been.  Which is maybe a good thing.  But I wanted him to miss me.  When I asked him why he didn't answer, though.  Not sure if he didn't hear me or if he's being all private right now.

He told me I seemed abnormally happy as I tried to hold myself together from my ever-present reaction to him.  "I'm ALWAYS happy when I see you," told him with a grin.  No telling if he thought I was serious or not.  Of course I was serious.

It's after 4 now, though.  I'm guessing Sam is a no show... yet again.  Dammit.

No comments: