Saturday, February 04, 2006

UFC PPV

So husband and I went to Martin's to watch the UFC PPV with two of Martin's friends and one of his friend's friends. Two other people were supposed to join but ended up canceling leaving the six of us. Myself the only girl. That was kind of nice. I like listening to men talk the way that men talk. Although I think they were holding back a little just because I was there. But not too much.

Martin and I ended up flirting the whole night. I asked if I could use his computer to check to see if Keith was online (and talk to him if he was... which he was not) and wandered into his "office" the room where all of this kind of came to a head. The chair that he keeps in there was in the living room so people would have a place to watch the fights so I ended up leaning over his desk to do my typing. Martin walked up behind me and pressed his hips against mine, pressing rhythmically against me. I moaned a little and he leaned forward to gather my breasts in his hands and tweak my nipples delicately, I moaned again.

Looking back I might have been a little quieter, but no one gave either of us any weird looks when we returned (separately) from the office. I went back to the office a couple more times over the course of the night and Martin joined me once more, doing essentially the same things. It was fucking hot knowing there were all these people just a room away completely oblivious to the fact that Martin was touching me the way he was.

Nothing came of it, though. I couldn't figure out how to get us a couple of minutes alone and at the end of the night husband was quick to jump up, ready to go home. I tried to get him to hit the bathroom before we left but apparently missed the fact that he'd gone just a few minutes earlier. So I never got any more time alone with Martin and I found myself quite disappointed.

Doubly so because still no sign of Keith. I may just completely miss him this whole weekend. That's so wrong.

No comments: