Thursday, February 02, 2006

Too lazy to title.

So last night I finally went out and bought some new underwear. When I say "finally" I mean I buy underwear several times a year because I have this THING about clean/fresh underwear and socks and am constantly replacing them. So I went out and got some new underwear. Several types.

Least sexy among them are several pairs of seamless panties. Granny panties to be sure... but there are no seams. And I find it crazy. I can'y wrap my head around the idea that these panties have no seams. Because I'm that easily amazed.

I also bought a new leather coat and gave much thought to Nils' leather coat I've seen exactly once. There's something unbelievably sexy about seeing this man out of his dark blue uniform and instead dressed normally. Actually, I think I've already made it clear that I just plain find the man ubelievably sexy so I guess it goes to follow. Not that my choice in coats had anything to do with Nils at all. The two coats are very different. But I was thinking about his.

Last night as I tucked my husband into bed I crawled up from the bottom of the bed to give him his kiss. And for a second I rested my head on his stomach. Unable to see his face, only feel his body under mine and see his arm resting on top of the blanket I thought about Keith and what it would be like to share these kinds of moments with him. However, husband's arm hair is much darker and I wasn't able to convince myself that it was Keith. But I wanted to. Badly.

And from Keith... I shall be off to keep an eye out for Nils. I suspect he might have today off but can't prove it. I could be wrong. Pleasantly wrong. It's just too bad the store has been SO fucking busy while he's been around....

No comments: