Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Touch...

Things going on. Many possibilities. Few actions.

I was thinking more about the guy. The guy who, at this rate, is going to need a nickname, too. Too many guys. And about how he was happy to see me back. And how when he handed me his money (and when I returned it) our hands seemed to linger just a moment too long together. Was that me or him? I can't say it was because of him. It might have been all me.

There's another guy. Not as local as I'd like, but not so far. Another freakin' cop-type person. Like I said, that adult friend finder is filled with cops. FILLED. And I swear I'm not looking for them. He seems nice. We might just get together soon. But since I believe the blog is cursed... things will probably fizzle. If they don't, however, he'll need a nickname, too.

DJ... I need to go see him again. It's been almost two years. It was good that time we were together. Could it be good again? I need to know. I want to know.

But I work lots and lots of mornings coming up. Early to bed, early to rise. And it's bed time now.

So much speculation. So many opportunities. But first... sleep.

No comments: