Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Saw Troy Again

Troy keeps in touch, still. If he logs on at night he chats with me for at least a minute here or there. Just to let me know he's still alive and check in. Trying to keep that door open. We got to chatting online tonight and he asked me something like "was I good?" and I was hard pressed to answer. Compared to Keith? No. Awful. Compared to the majority of my other lovers? Well. He wasn't as bad as some of them. But having DJ (and memories of my dramatic reaction to his touch) suddenly reappear and having Keith forever on my mind... well... what chance does the man have? However, I told him he was good. Because for most women he would be, maybe. Just... not... me... exactly.

He asked me if I wanted to go park with him. Which was his way of asking for some low down dirty sex. At first I declined (and came up with a few valid excuses) but realized I haven't had the chance to do anything overtly sexual WITH someone in far too long. Despite the fact that I just started my period (which he wants NOTHING to do with) I figured something was better than nothing.

So, given my near constant state of horniness when I have my period and my intense need for SOME kind of sexual contact I figured I might as well go DO it. I knew he just wanted a blow job and it would be terribly one sided but... it still sounded fun.

We arranged to meet at our regular "meeting spot" and I jumped into his car where we drove off to a new secluded spot. We talked for a couple of minutes before I finally jumped him. From there on out it was much kissing and touching. I didn't get particularly turned on (which isn't to say I wasn't wet) but it was nice to have that kind of physical connection. It feels like it's been years, though it's only been what... a month?

It wasn't long, though, before his cock was in my mouth and I was working on getting him off. I was torn between wanting him to cum really quickly so I could get on with my evening and wanting to take my time and enjoy him. I could hear his breath already coming quickly, his moans more pronounced, less coherent before he finally burst out with "oh, my god... what are you doing to me? If you don't stop I'm going to cum." I was still torn between making him cum in that first couple of minutes and drawing it out. Finally, I decided to let up for the time being.

I continued to tease and torment him and occasionally engaged him in conversation. It suddenly occurred to me that I'd been at it for a while and not been working particularly hard to get him off. And a question popped into my head, "you know... I can't say as this has ever occurred to me before... but... can you get bored getting a blow job?!? I mean... I know you can get bored during sex but... I mean... can you?"

I sat quietly, barely manipulating him, waiting for a response. "Are you saying you're getting bored?" he asked me.

"No," I replied. "Are you kidding? No, it just struck me as something I'd never considered before. Can you? Have you?!"

He considered for a moment and said "well, yes. I mean. Yeah. I've been with some girls who aren't good at it. And that can get boring."

"Like... not good? How can you be not good?"

"Teeth for one." I laughed at that, since he complained about my teeth last time. His own fault, but he'll never admit to it. Then he continued, "or like... girls who don't know how to actually make a guy CUM from it... they just don't know what they're doing." I wrapped my lips around his cock again as he spoke and his voice became strained. "Which you have absolutely no problem with, believe me."

The conversation ended there. I finally decided it was time for him to cum for me. I went back to the combined action of hand and mouth that got the most passionate response and it wasn't long before he came. It was very gratifying. But then there was the post-orgasm awkwardness, since he wasn't going to return any favors and wasn't going to kiss me after his cum had been in my mouth. So we sat there and idly talked about nothing. The drive back involved much of the same thing and then when we got back to my car we talked about more nothing for a good twenty minutes. By then the awkwardness had worn off and I was comfortable again so I said my goodbyes and headed back on base.

Afterward I spent an hour at the gym and then came home to dye my hair. I feel as if I've accomplished something with my evening. I'm in a very good mood. Part sex, part endorphins.

No comments: