Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Unreal.

The super duper movie star hot cop came in today. He's hot. In case I forgot to mention. He's so fucking hot it's unreal. I mean UNREAL*. And today he TALKED* to me. For like... a whole MINUTE*. This is the longest conversation I've ever had with him. And while I don't think he's retarded or anything I'm wondering if perhaps he's SO unreal-ly hot that people are afraid to talk to him (like me!) and so no one ever talks to him and maybe he doesn't know how to hold a normal conversation. Or maybe I'm just trying desperately to find an imperfection in this beautiful beautiful man. I managed NOT to hyperventilate or do anything particularly stupid. However, I felt very much like a deer in headlights. Because HE TALKED TO ME*.

I thought I'd try to fantasize about him. Except he's so unreal it's kind of like fantasizing about a Ken doll. It's just not natural.

I bet guys never feel that way about hot women.

*yes, yes, I know there's help.

No comments: