Monday, February 06, 2006

Just a test.

I've discovered the blogger feature where you can e-mail your posts from any e-mail address and I thought it'd be fun to try it out.  Not that I have all kinds of free time to write while I'm at work but I thought it was worth at least attempting once.
 
I was thinking back to when I was at Martin's house and how I leaned down to get onto the couch.  While doing so I almost fell since I put most of my weight on my arms on the sofa arm which is an old sofa and didn't handle the pressure well. 
 
I looked up at Martin after almost slipping off the couch and told him he really needs to get a new couch.  To which he responded "I really like that couch."  Looking at me meaningfully.  It's only just now as I'm wearing a similar shirt that I realize he was looking down my shirt as I leaned there... and had his couch been more solid I wouldn't have been in that position.
 
Kind of explains a little why he came into the office later and felt me up...

No comments: