Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Aiy-ah!

Don't ask.

Work today was... well... I was there. And tired as hell. But I got some stuff done which is always good.

Nils came in, but he was flanked by one of his coworkers I don't remember having seen him with. He's usually pretty solitary, though everyone seems to know him. However, he was certainly with someone this time. One of the guys I'm reasonably sure is gay. So he didn't get to stand around and talk to me which was terribly disappointing to me. However, he mocked my last name which was on the nametag I was wearing today. He always mocks me. And I always crave him. His mocking gave me the opportunity to study his face more intently. He was wearing his sunglasses again so I find my eyes roving around his face, concentrating on his lips...

It just occured to me that maybe he's not blind behind those glasses. Maybe he sees the way my gaze lingers on his mouth.... Mmm.

The only thing that worries me is that if Nils DOESN'T know about my AFF profile... well... the more people who see him talking to me... the more likely someone is going to tell him. And that could either be a good or a bad thing. I'm not sure which. But considering I want to fuck him soundly it might not be a bad thing to have someone tell him....

No comments: