Thursday, January 19, 2006

Things before bed.

If Troy knew I wrote about him he would be PISSED. He'd also probably forbid me to write about him for any reason. He's that afraid of discovery. I think that's kind of funny. Except if he ever discovered this blog. That would NOT be funny.

I really need to go to bed. I'm very tired but I'd much rather stay up.

The other night when Troy and I were together he pulled my bra down and my shirt up and played with my nipples. He eventually put his mouth on them, and did this THING. I hate trying to describe these things that I can't SEE and therefore can't really TELL what exactly these things going on ARE. Regardless, he did this THING to my nipples that was insanely pleasurable and at the same time painful. It hurt. Not like "oh god please stop" hurt but more like... a pain I appreciated. I didn't want him to stop.

Later, after we'd parted I mentioned what he'd done... and the fact that it had hurt in such a pleasurable way. Tonight, as we were talking on the phone he paused for a moment and asked "what I did the other day.. did that really hurt?" I thought about it for a moment, at first trying to remember what he was even talking about. Finally, I remembered. "Yes," I told him, "but you know... I'm kind of into that. I like it kind of rough... I liked that quite a bit." He was quiet a moment longer and said "well, you know, I don't usually like... hurt people. I'm not a rough guy and if it hurts PLEASE let me know and I'll stop." I laughed at him, "do I seem so demure to you that if I didn't like something I'd just sit back and let you hurt me?" He didn't really respond. Maybe because I'd told him about that time with Frank (detailed in Part Trois to the right)

After a bit Troy told me "you know I don't usually do it rough. More like... medium, I guess. You know what I mean?" "Yeah, I guess. I guess we'll see," I told him. He then added, "I just... I guess I kind of vary. It's how I do it." And I laughed, "You'll do it how I WANT you to do it," I told him. And I thought about that for a long moment. And repeated myself again, "you'll do it how I WANT you to do it. Yes. You will." Because what guy is going to slow down and move more gently when a woman begs him to fuck her fast and hard? No, he'll do exactly what I want. Because I'll tell him to.

I like that. I like that a lot.

Unfortunately, while he's getting a place for us to play this weekend after that it'll be my turn to come up with something. He wants me to get husband out of the house. But that is SO much easier said than done....

No comments: