Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yuck.

I don't feel good. It's because of this time of the month. I loathe this time of the month. Loathe it. The horniness is GREAT. The entire rest of it... not at all great. I'm considering going upstairs to bed to masturbate and take a nap. I'm sure one of the dogs will snuggle with me so I won't be alone.

I keep thinking about Sam. A lot. Wondering what it is he thinks about me. It's really weird because I can still see his face so completely clearly. I'm used to thinking about people and having their faces be somewhat muddled with all my other thoughts about them. Looks take a back seat. I still think about Sam's looks. And about how fucking friendly and nice he is.

Thoughts of Sam are a big reason why I feel the need to go masturbate. That and the fact that I didn't at all yesterday....

But god I feel awful.

No comments: