Friday, January 27, 2006

Juice.

So the store's about to close. 15 minutes 'til. And this guy comes in. "You close at six, right?" I nodded. "okay, good, I have to run back to my room but I'll be back!" and off he goes. Fine. Whatever. I'll wait for him if I have to. So just a couple of minutes later he returns. And buys a single (large) can of pineapple juice.

I ring it up and then look at him, "...you have a pineapple juice emergency?" He laughed, "yeah."

I thought about it for a second. Pineapple juice. Semen. Ah. That might qualify as an emergency to some men. Although the effects of drinking pineapple juice aren't supposed to be IMMEDIATE. And then of course I started laughing.

And he didn't know why. So when his friend came through with a big can of the juice, too, I lost control. "She's laughing at me" the first guy explained.

Except I wasn't. I'm a total fucking pervert is the thing. Who thinks of these things except ME?

No comments: