Monday, January 02, 2006

Stupid day.

The entire office area around the store was closed. There was no one. No one realised that the store was even open. So we made less than 1/5 what we usually make in a day and less than 1/3 of what we usually make on even a holiday. BORING. Nils break time came and went with no sign. I very nearly asked someone where the heck he was but ended up having to take a phone call instead just as I'd started speaking. How utterly disappointing.

At one point one of the local cops came in and I thought for a second it was Nils and my heart started pounding like you wouldn't believe... but no.... So I was WAY too happy to see this other cop because I'd been so sure he was Nils. But that's okay. I played it off as just being happy to have a CUSTOMER.

Meanwhile, I ran into Keith online this morning. He appologized for having been ignoring me for the last week and swore it wasn't intentional. Whatever. What matters is that I heard from him again. And he told me that in a few months he'd be back in the general area (although it sounded like perhaps another state) and he'd like me to come see him. I'd be willing to take some vacation to go spend time with him. Oh, yes. I adore Keith. Adore him, I say.

No comments: