Thursday, January 26, 2006

Good Morning

I woke up this morning very, very tired. I thought about the fact that Keith would probably not be online for at least another hour and decided to hit the snooze. I've never actually hit the snooze alarm before. But like most of them, I believe my clock gives you 7 more minutes to rest. So I fell back asleep. Somewhere around the fourth minute I re-awoke and lay there suddenly inexplicably horny.

Generally speaking if husband is home and I wake up there are a few things that race through my mind. None of them about sex. Among them "if I move the dogs will be awake and demand to go outside right now," "if I get up HE might wake up and isn't THAT like a waking a bear," or "great, he's already up which means if *I* get up he's going to still be tired... and therefore an asshole." If it's the last thought sometimes I do stay in bed and start fantasizing and touching myself. Otherwise... morning sex is not something I'll even consider.

This morning, though, husband was long gone. The dogs had therefore already been outside and were sleeping peacefully and I was free to explore my body with my hands. I let my fingers caress down my breasts and stomach carrying the blankets downward with them until I could touch my thighs and then my pussy. I slide a finger inside only to discover I was dry. How could my clit be so swollen and sensitive and my pussy be so dry? I moved my hand and began to caress myself again, working on getting myself wet.

I spread my lips a little and placed a finger against my clit gently letting my hand move teasing back and forth over it so I could get a little relief from the ache there. My body began to respond and I could feel the wetness starting ever so slowly. I arched my hips against my hand a little and then spread my legs wider, pulling them up closer to my body.

I thought of how he took me, "he's so unsubtle with his fucking," I thought. I thought of the way he would move into position, spreading me open with swift movements his cock at the ready and then deep inside within moments. His hips moving with speed and depth, no thought to finesse at that moment but only of the driving, pounding rhythm he needed. I could feel myself getting wet, then. I moaned his name as I continued to touch myself.

I love waking up horny.

No comments: