Monday, January 16, 2006

Another Hot Date

I have a date tomorrow with another guy from the internet. Because that's the kind of girl I am. Although I'm not going to sleep with him tomorrow. Which is fine. Just a date to feel one another out. The weirdness sets in though because generally if I like someone and there's chemistry... I see no reason to hold back and not have them RIGHT THAT SECOND. But that's the way I usually am. In that sort of situation. Of course, I also usually (read: always) make guy make the first move. Except that one time with DJ when I had to start things because he was just that much shyer than I am.

So this guy asked me to call him. And I refused. But then ended up doing so anyway because (supposedly) his messenger started messing up. I tend to believe him so I finally gave in and called him... and he's got a really sexy voice....

Anyway, he wanted to get together this weekend and I told him I wouldn't mind going out to eat with him sooner. This weekend will surely lead to sex directly. Tomorrow... not gonna happen because I'll still be on my period and he's got a big problem with that. Which works out well for me at this point anyway, "no pressure," I told him, spritely. He laughed a little mockingly, "I think it might create a little more pressure for ME." I laughed, "You know, I LIKE that idea, though. That AMUSES me. Wonderful thought!" And you know... it is. I like the idea of seeing him tomorrow and sending him on his way hard and wanting... and just not getting. (which you know I'm going to be in a similar situation... but I kind of like that, too).

On the other hand, there might be no chemistry there at all and we could be wasting our time. But I guess we'll find out.

Maybe he'll need a nickname, too. I'll have to come up with one.

This makes up for me probably NOT getting to see Nils or Sam tomorrow. Makes up for it by a lot. Although... you know... I'd rather be convincing Sam to come to bed with me....

And just for my own viewing pleasure (yes I've been actually loading this blog just to gaze longingly at Ben Cohen in his pants)... another picture of Mr. Cohen. In his pants. Reminding me yet again of delicious Sam.

No comments: