Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hot Date

I woke up and found a message on my phone from Martin telling me to let him know when I got out of bed. I did so and we decided to meet up about an hour later for movie, dinner, and of course a trip back to his place.

We decided to see Hostel and wandered around a movie/music store for a while trying to make the time pass until the movie started. We bantered a little and basically amused ourselves doing nothing. Eventually we gave up and headed to the movie. During the movie, of course we fondled one another touching each other teasingly the entire time. I expected Hostel to be scary... but in fact it was not scary so much as horrific. Which was fine by me, really.

After the movie we headed to the local Chili's for dinner. While sitting and waiting for our food we got to talking a little about nothing. I told him, "You know, you've got to get this idea out of your head that I'm a sure thing!" He laughed at me outright "sure you're not." He's laughed at me about this before. "I'm not. I swear to god after this I'm going to leave." "Yes, yes... and go find your favorite toys." I smiled at that and tapped his hands with the menu "you mean these?" He was quiet for a second and then laughed. And then I started blushing furiously and had to hide me face. I glanced up at him for a second and said "god damn, I can't even LOOK at you, now!" He laughed again, "I know. You're bright red!"

So I sat there laughing at myself and being red... and he changed the subject so I'd get over it. But it was funny. Here I was trying to make a dirty joke and I ended up just being embarrassed. I rather liked it.

So we went back to his place and fairly immediately ended up in bed. There was some foreplay.... He did go down on me, too. I was tempted to tell him "... just don't..." and sort of tried to avoid letting him... but he headed south... and it was pleasant. But... not enough. I wanted to tell him what to do... but somehow couldn't. Because it was enough that he just went down there. So I pulled him away and told him to kiss me. After he kissed me for a moment he asked "what was that about?" "What?" I asked confused. He never responded but I think he was confused as to why I'd suddenly wanted to be kissed. In fact, I was just looking for a polite way to stop him.

I'd been a good girl and played with my dildo recently in a way that sort of replicates what he feels like inside me (angles, depth, and all) which made it easier to really enjoy having him inside me when he finally got to that point. I could feel myself getting flushed. God I love that feeling... and I get it far too rarely. He pulled out of me a few times and it messed with my head, leaving my pussy craving having him back inside. I whined to him about it even as he did it and he apologized "sometimes I just have to stop so I don't cum...." I laughed and pulled him back inside.

After a while he moved off me and stood near the bed, just kind of looking at me. I wasn't sure what to make of it so I lay there and looked back at him in the near darkness before rousing myself enough to take him into my mouth. He eventually came back to bed and I sucked him for a while as he fingered me.

He asked me if I wanted him to fuck me from behind and I agreed. However, I didn't feel like it was the most important thing so being the crafty bitch I am I took a page out of Keith's book and began to explore his body in a way I haven't. Maybe ever. Thinking of the way Keith touched and tongued me I began to lick, suck, and gently bite up and down his legs, suckling at his nipples, his ears... even his ticklish sides, trying to draw what reaction I could. I adored listening to him moan. As I did these things I could hear Keith in my head saying "I realized I was giving her PLEASURE" and I thought "I want to feel that way, too." So I tried. And I feel like I succeeded.

I teased and tormented his body and as I did so he let his hand drift back down to his cock to jack it slowly. I watched for a moment before moving down to help and interrupt. I would flick my tongue out as his hand moved downward, teasing the crown of his cockhead, occasionally sucking it into my mouth or tonguing his balls.

For a while now I've been wondering if he wants me to touch his ass. I've been licking and sucking at his "taint" letting my tongue slip further and further south... without quite going all the way. He'd shift his hips in such a way that said he wanted me to rim him... but I wasn't sure and I really wasn't sure I wanted to be wrong. So up to this point I've not done it. However, as I sucked his cock, moving down to occasionally lick the other parts of him he began to finger my pussy. One of his fingers found my asshole and I thought "ah ha!" Because he'd never expressed an anal interest before. With that bit of news I began venturing further toward his asshole, testing his reactions. It wasn't long before I'd shifted positions and his legs were up on my shoulders my tongue buried in his ass.

How very dirty that sounds. I love it.

I came up to suck his cock a few times and lick his balls and was amazed to discover my anal administrations had gotten him incredibly close to cumming as evidenced by the sudden hardness of his balls. "You're really close," I told him, surprised. "I really am," He agreed. I then traded a thumb for my tongue in his ass and began sucking and stroking his cock in earnest. He came hard in my mouth and I let it drip down his cock, not swallowing this time.

As soon as he was done I gathered up some of his cum in my hand (trying to cover up the fact that I hadn't swallowed any) and headed to the bathroom. Martin joined me to clean himself off more thoroughly and I went back to lay down in bed and consider what exactly would come next. He returned to bed with me and sat down between my legs in what is becoming a very customary position for him to be in to slide his fingers inside me to help me to cum. After a few moments of feeling his fingers sliding in and out I decided to take advantage of what I learned with Keith about being more helpful in bed. I asked "could you try like... kind of curving your fingers up a bit like... oh... yes..." and he was hitting my gspot.

To this day I remain disappointed that no one can find my gspot with the precision that DJ found it that one day (although he claimed it wasn't intentional) however with my single bit of couching Martin did a pretty good job. It was several minutes but eventually I had a pretty kick ass orgasm that left me dizzy (seriously dizzy) and absolutely wiped out. Martin went off to wash his hands after a few minutes and returned to lay down against me, snuggling close for a few minutes as I tried to come down off my high. It actually took a lot longer than I expected before I was ready to actually move again... and even then I was utterly relaxed and calm in a way I haven't felt almost... ever.

I eventually did get up and get dressed and ended up hanging out with Martin for another half hour or so as I tried to get my body to respond normally and stop being so... drunk. "I can envision me driving off the road feeling like this... and just laughing about it because I'm so fucking relaxed... that was so good...." I think i complimented Martin a good 3 or 4 times and he said nothing.

I remain unsure as to what exactly he was thinking. If I'd somehow gone too far in rimming him... or what. His body's responses were NOT remotely subtle so I know he liked it. In fact, he ought to have been in cloud nine given his body's reactions. Instead he was curiously distant. I'm not really sure what to make of that. However, I'm also not convinced the two are related. I merely suspect.

So I left there feeling amazing. And felt amazing for quite a long time afterward. When I went to put husband to bed I found myself kissing and licking up and down his body a little, too. I knew he didn't want to have sex with me. I could tell by the way his face was screwed up... but I couldn't resist loving on him just that bit. I kissed him and told him "goodnight" taking another minute to lick and kiss down his chest and stomach a little and then excused myself so he could get some much needed rest.

And so here I sit. Still in a dream-like daze having drunk my glass of Shiraz with dinner... and now amusing myself with a black russian. I'm vaguely tipsy, which helps with my dream-like daze... and tired, too. But so relaxed. Amazingly so.

No comments: