Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HGOGA

Hot girl on girl action, baby.

I bring this up because for some reason when I think about magazines... when I think about sexy women in magazines... I keep thinking about Smooth Girl. That magazine was in my store once and I have since become obsessed with it. We've never carried it since that one day when I came across it, but I still think about it. A lot.

I don't remember reading a single word in the issue. I only remember flipping through it and being shocked at the raw carnality of the photos inside. Maybe it wasn't so much the raw carnality so much as my reaction which surprised me. Page after page of these luscious curvy women posed provocatively. The issue I picked up was the Latina issue, so the majority of the women were exotic, sexy, bronzed beauties.

It's not very often that the models featured in a magazine are not rail thin. Yet many of the women in the magazine were not. It's the CURVES I remember. My god. What has Playboy been hiding from me all these years? If only I'd known.

I want very much to BE like that. Never in my life have I been more sure that I NEVER want to wear a size 2 or 4. NEVER. Because these women are so fucking HOT in their curves.

No comments: