Monday, January 30, 2006

Muttering

I did nothing this weekend. Although I did get pretty drunk Saturday night. Because I could. And watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. That movie is HYSTERICAL. On the other hand, I don't find White Castle to be all that hysterical since I had a run in with not being able to go there while I was in Nashville despite the fact that it was all I wanted in the whole wide world. I, however, did not have a car.

Meanwhile, today at work I'm reasonably sure Sam will be there. He informed me a bit ago that he pretty much ALWAYS works out on Mondays which means I should pretty much ALWAYS see him if I close on Mondays. Which it just so happens I do this and next week. This would be a bigger deal to me if he didn't freakin' have a girlfriend and make no sense. However, I'm still pretty pleased because he is SUCH eye candy to me.

Nils will probably be in, too. He didn't come in Friday. Not knowing his schedule anymore surely makes it hard to be a stalker. However, assuming Friday was one of his days off and assuming they get their days off together (which is generally a good bet) I should therefore see him today. Not sure what's going to come of that. It's always a surprise whether he'll stay and talk or run in and leave. Although he's been in a stunningly good mood the last couple of times so I can always hope....

Keith was pretty much no where to be found this weekend. He apparently spent much of it with his kids. I totally get that. It doesn't mean I wasn't totally disappointed to like... not hear from him at all. I mean, I heard some from him but... not enough. Not sure there's ever "enough" when it comes to him, though. However, that lack of enough is troubling to me. I sometimes send things... say things... and get no response.... I'm not really sure what to think of my feelings on the matter but... maybe it's good to have that kind of... distance. Except I still spend my days thinking about him wondering what life with him would REALLY be like for me. So... yeah... what am I talking about? Get over it. Righto.

No comments: