Sunday, January 01, 2006

Tomorrow...?

I was in bed, half asleep. Maybe I was asleep. But thinking. And I realized that tomorrow I will be working. And Nils will be working. The store will be mostly empty thanks to the fact that most of the people in the area will have the day off. Just like it has been all week.

And maybe, just maybe, Nils will come in late enough that I'll have the store "to myself." And maybe tomorrow will be the day I need to come out and just SAY what I'm thinking about him. Because if he comes in at the right time there truly won't be a better time for me to tell him how very much I want him.

Maybe.

So as I lay there I was doing some creative visualization. I might need to do more of that. Get some words in my head. So I have no excuse for keeping my silence. Well, I'll always have an excuse but I'll KNOW I have the words. And it'll make it easier for me to speak them. Maybe....

No comments: