Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Desire...

I want to tackle you as soon as you walk in the door. I want to listen hard for the sound of your car in the drive... you walking up to the door with your keys jingling. As soon as you're inside I want to throw myself against you, slamming the door hard with our bodies... my hands pulling your head down for a hard kiss before you can even catch your breath. My hands would have your shirt up and over your head in a flash, your pants lowered to your ankles as I drop to my knees before you to kiss and lick your thighs, waiting for your cock to come to attention.

I want to take you into my mouth feeling your cock growing between my lips, against my tongue. I want you to drop your keys (and anything else you might be carrying) to tangle your fingers in my hair, guiding my mouth closer, taking you deeper. I want my hands to explore your cock, balls, thighs... anywhere I can reach before digging my nails into your ass letting you know how much I love the taste of your cock, the feel of it sliding against my tongue.

I want you to force my mouth from your cock to push me back on the floor, spreading my legs and burying your cock in my pussy with one swift, hard thrust, your cock filling me to the point of pain in that moment as I arch upward still trying to take more. I want to feel your short, hard thrusts as you impale me sliding deep inside stretching me to accommodate your length and thickness.

I want to feel your teeth on my nipples, your fingers digging into my hips holding me for each thrust as you take me there in the hallway. Because you need me as much as I need you, beloved.

No comments: