Monday, January 30, 2006

Fantasies

I hate reading fantasies written in first person. I hate reading that whole "I'll run my fingers up and down..." or whatever. There's something about that style of writing that fails to appeal to me. Which is pretty funny since I keep writing in it. But since my writing is actually aimed at a very specific person and everyone else is merely a voyeur it seems only right that I do write in the first person. But... maybe I should try to branch out. The drawback being that 3rd person tends to require more detail. I used to always write that way. I'm not sure I have the patience anymore.

I was re-reading a story I wrote years ago, back when I was in high school. While I was still a virgin. It's amusing to read. How different things are now that I'm older... and how much the same.

From then:

He was hugely swollen and hard. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around him. I could feel him throbbing and thick, hard as steel, and soft as velvet. I fondled him, eliciting more than one groan from him. Finally, I leaned down and tasted him hesitantly. He groaned even louder and twined his fingers in my hair, holding me close. Tentatively, I tasted him again. He has that sweet taste of skin. Slowly, I took him into my mouth more fully, sucking on him greedily.

And what I'd write NOW:

He was hard. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his cock. I could feel his heartbeat in my hand, and the way his cock hardened even more as I tugged gently, squeezing out a drop of precum. I listened to his harsh breathing and felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me gently downward, demanding relief. I leaned down, letting my tongue flick across his cock head, lapping up the string of precum there, my eyes glued to his face gauging his reaction. He groaned, his eyes on my mouth as he began to gather up my hair to improve the view. I leaned down to lick around the head again, before very slowly taking his cock into my mouth. His fingers twined in my hair, urging me to take him deeper. I sucked greedily, my tongue sliding back and forth over the sweet skin...

Anyway. That's the difference that experience makes, I suppose.

No comments: