Monday, January 23, 2006

Some really good things...

One of the side benefits of being so obsessed with Keith... I'm getting up more than two hours before work. Which is nice because it gives me a lot more time to start my day... and I get to do it without husband in the house which is a nice treat.

One of the side benefits of being so obsessed with both Nils and Sam is that I workout more often. Because both of them are fitness nuts (at least to a point) I find myself more driven to do the same.

One of the side benefits of having sex with Troy is that it really FEELS like a workout. It's athletic sex, especially when playing in the car. I feel healthy afterward

One of the side benefits of my getting up earlier of my working out (via the ellipical or sex) is that I'm going to sleep much easier at night. No chance of tossing and turning for me. That's VERY nice....

No comments: